Welcome to Academic and Planning JNTUA
In line with the mission and vision assumed, the University has its obligation to the society and the country, to remain in forefront to keep up to the Science and Technological developments in the world. Especially, in disseminating quality knowledge to prepare the youth to cope up with the needs of the industry and society at large. UG and PG Boards of Studies of all faculties have been constituted separately involving as many as 200 experts from Premier institutions, Industry, Constituent and affiliated colleges of JNTU Anantapur with an objective of revising and updating the syllabi of all existing UG, PG courses and Pre-Ph.D, as well as framing curriculum for the new courses and programmes. The revised curriculum has stressed upon the necessary skills needed for the technical and overall improvement of the knowledge base of the students to make them fit for the fast changing needs of the global employment and industrial scenario.
- JNTUA-Academic Regulations for MBA 2017-18
- JNTUA-Academic Regulations for MCA 2017-18
- JNTUA DAPO-Draft Academic Regulations R17 (M.Tech & M.Pharm) 01-09-2017
- 2.M.Tech-EEE Branches- R17 Course Structure & Syllabi on 01-09-2017
- 1 M.Tech-Civil Branches-R17 Course Structure & Syllabi on 01-09-2017
- 3. M.Tech-ECE Branches-R17 Course Structure & Syllabi on 01-09-2017
- Will be Updated soon....
- To provide quality and relevant education at national and international level with particular emphasis on science and technology.
- To provide a high quality educational experience to undergraduate students in a diverse learning environment by promoting the values and institutions of democracy that prepare students to lead lives with personal integrity and civic responsibility in a global society.
- To Prepare the next generations of skilled and ethical professionals by providing excellent professional education that prepares graduates to compete in a diverse global market.
- To support, promote, and enhance teaching effectiveness and student learning; encourage scholarship of teaching and learning; communicate the importance of teaching and learning; and serve as a catalyst for learning-centered education.
- To partner with industry and government to improve the quality of the workplace.
- To ensure that this university becomes a centre for academic and professional excellence in science and technology.
- To position the University at the forefront of learning, teaching and research among Universities of the nation.
- To succeed by providing the highest value education.
- To become a premier engaged university, nationally recognized for its teaching, learning, transformational scholarship and dynamic leadership which engages faculty, students, staff, and community in mutually beneficial and respectful collaboration benefiting the region and society as a whole.
- To be an institution of excellence in higher education that continually responds to the changing social realities through the development and application of knowledge, towards creating a people-centered that promotes and protects the dignity, equality, social justice and human rights for all.